We have seen a patient who is 45 year old female and has been having dizziness, palpitation and anxiety attacks. The patient already has been seen by her MD, emergency room and cardiologist. The patient was given tranquilizers.
The patient walked in the anti aging center of Dr. Jain who is an expert in taking care of the sicknesses and also making difference in the life by treating anxiety and palpitation with the replacement of the body need rather than sleeping pills and tranquilizers.
Dr. Jain suspected hormonal imbalance and ordered the test for that. The patient was found deficient in hormone. The patient was given the prescription of the hormone after counseling and consent.
On follow up the patient claims that she noticed an immediate improvement and also felt more energetic and happy. Progesterone deficiency needs to be corrected.
- Physical Exam for Embassy of Saudi ArabiaThe walk in medical clinic can do the physical exam for an embassy. The exam would include, blood tests, chest x-ray malaria parasite and also stool ova and parasites. The physical exam for embassy can be done all at one … Continue reading → The post Physical Exam for Embassy of Saudi Arabia appeared first […]
- Any Lab Test in Orlando at Walk in Clinic 32819 34786Any blood test or any lab test can be done in Orlando at the Walk in Clinic at 4800 S. Apopka-Vineland Rd in Dr. Phillips and Windermere. Contact no is 407 876-5555. Hours open are Monday to Friday 9:30 to … Continue reading → The post Any Lab Test in Orlando at Walk in Clinic […]
- Medical Clinic Accepts Cash Pay Patients Orlando Windermere 32819 34786The medical clinic in Orlando and Windermere accepts cash pay patient. Contact number is 407 876-5555. Our clinic is closest to zip codes 32819 and 34786. Dr. Jain, director of the clinic is an expert physician and specialized urgent care … Continue reading → The post Medical Clinic Accepts Cash Pay Patients Orlando Windermere 32819 […]
- Bad Cut and Crush Injury of Finger Dr. Jain Walk in ClinicDr. Jain is an expert in fixing the minor injuries in an outpatient basis and you can avoid the emergency visit. A patient was seen for the crush injury of the finger from heavy wood log. The finger and the … Continue reading → The post Bad Cut and Crush Injury of Finger Dr. Jain […]
- Physical Exam for Embassy of Saudi Arabia
EventsClick here for upcoming events...